JOB SUMMARY: The Clinical Intelligence Project Manager is responsible for managing the quarterly program of work for the Clinical Intelligence practice. This person is responsible for all programmatic aspects of the work from inception to closeout. The program of work is clinically oriented with a heavy emphasis on bio-statistical analysis and statistical and analytic software development.
The Clinical Intelligence Project Manager is responsible for scoping, planning, scheduling, communicating, progress monitoring and general problem solving. This includes development of Master Schedules, Work Breakdown Structures and Risk Register.
The Clinical Intelligence Project Manager is a professional leader and integral member of the Clinical Intelligence Team; which exists to provide strategic and tactical decision support to clinical sponsors and stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
The Clinical Intelligence Project Manager is responsible for coordinating project team members and their work packages. The position requires facilitating interactions between healthcare professionals, data scientists and clinical analysts and informaticists.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in project management, systems engineering oriented field or other related field is preferred.
· 5 years of experience managing complex programs such as R&D, Clinical Trials, Medical Device development etc.
· Experience in application of the PMBOK, SEBOK, PRINCE2 or similar frameworks
· Business experience managing teams, sponsors, executives and stakeholders.
· Experience managing complex work streams, work packages and deliverables.
· Experience planning, scheduling, budgeting and estimating time and effort.
· Experience communicating formally at all levels of an organization, including compiling and delivering formal reports and presentations.
· Experience building and managing a Master Schedule and WBS
· Basic knowledge of databases and at least one enterprise data science application
· Experience in change management and version control
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· This position requires a valid driver's license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.
· Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), PRINCE2 or similar professional accreditation preferred.