Health Central Hospital, a part of Orlando Health, is one of central Florida's most progressive healthcare providers. Located in Ocoee/Winter Garden just minutes from Orlando, our facility features a unique design, 212-bed acute care hospital, as well as an Emergency Department. Health Central Hospital’s commitment, attitude and actions reflect 60 years of service to its surrounding communities and neighbors.
Health Central is currently seeking a Clinical Informatics Specialist with Sunrise experience for their Clinical Informatics Department.
Seven (7) years of active and progressive experience in an acute care or ambulatory patient setting. A Master’s degree in Nursing, Information Technology related field, Allied Health, or clinical field may substitute for up to two (2) years of the requiredexperience.
Licensed clinician with current Florida license in area of specialty by the Florida Department of Health (i.e. RN, RRT, PT, etc.) and one (1) of the following:
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, or
· Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification, or
· Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation Level certification, or
· American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Informatics Nursing certification, or
· Certified Healthcare Technology Specialist (CHTS) from the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMI) Certification, or
· Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) CPHIMS certification, or