Description: Provides support to the Pharmacy Department with projects, systems and programs. Makes members/patients/internal customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions. Maintains knowledge of and assures departmental compliance with Kaiser Permanente's Principles of Responsibility and policies and procedures, and applicable regulatory requirements and accreditation standards.
- Assists in the design, implementation, maintenance, support and/or enhancement of projects, systems and/or programs.
- Identifies and resolves complex problems through knowledge and background using interactive problem solving and troubleshooting techniques.
- Reviews system related processes and recommends solutions that improve Pharmacy Department efficiencies and assists with effective resource management.
- Acts as a technical resource for pharmacy staff/internal customers and external clients.
- Assists with training employees on specific projects/systems as necessary.
- Serves as front line contact for internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy or PharmD degree.
License, Certification, Registration
- CO Pharmacy License or eligible for licensure in CO.
Job Number: 651096