Clinical Informatics Analyst II - SCM
Job Details: - 5 yrs previous experience required
- Bachelors Degree or Combination of experience & education
Under minimal supervision, plans, organizes, oversees, and administers all aspects of the existing Allscripts Sunrise application suite. Supports the development, installation, and maintenance of the Allscripts Electronic Health Record (EHR) product. Assists in developing and implementing department operating standards and procedures and serves as a member of the strategic department management tea
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The specifications listed below are representative of the education and experience as well as knowledge, skill and ability required.
- Five or more years experience working with healthcare clinical information systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Nursing, Nursing Informatics OR equivalent combination of experience and education
- PMP or other accredited Project Management certification preferred.
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
- Ability to interpret and evaluate client informational needs and to determine appropriate alternative solutions.
- Ability to evaluate and interpret end user information requirements, and to develop appropriate systems and/or applications solutions.
- Ability to plan, design, coordinate installation, test, and modify complex systems and subsystems.
- Ability to specify and develop computer programs using a range of programming languages. Ability to assess and maintain quality of programming structure, design, and coding
- Knowledge of computer flow charts and of programming logic and codes