The Clinical Field Specialist will provide clinical insight and educational support/training on the technical applications of company products. This role will provide technical training in a clinical and/or surgical environment.
- Increasing revenue and driving market development through direct sales to individual MFMs, Ob/Gyns and Genetic Counselors.
- Sales efforts include effective prospecting, cultivating and maintaining key relationships.
- Creating and implementing a strategic business plan to grow revenue quickly in your geography.
- Sales efforts will focus on currently marketed products and new product launches.
- Will play a critical role in the success of the organization.
- This role works with PHI on a regular basis both in paper and electronic form and have an access to various technologies to access PHI (paper and electronic) in order to perform the job
- Employee must complete training relating to HIPAA/PHI privacy, General Policies and Procedure Compliance training and security training as soon as possible but not later than the first 30 days of hire.
- Must maintain a current status on Natera training requirements.
- Employee must pass post offer criminal background check.
- A Four-year university degreerequired in Bachelor of Science, Nursing or related healthcare field preferred.
- Minimum three years’ physician sales experience in diagnostic laboratory business (preferably in a genetics laboratory).
- Background in medical or biological sciences (clinical diagnostics preferred).
- Market knowledge and experience selling to OB/GYN or MFM strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of success in establishing new market and new products and increasing revenue quickly.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel; Gmail; SalesForce.com.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal) with demonstrated ability to effectively present to both internal and external customers.
- Effective time management skills required with a demonstrated ability to assess and prioritize opportunity required.
- Will be exceptionally bright, flexible, self-motivated and results oriented with strong interpersonal and analytical skills and the ability to thinks strategically as well as execute tactically.
- Must act with a sense of urgency, with a focus on closing business.
- Have the ability to assess the needs of medical professionals and staff members with a focus on consultative sales, coordination of logistics, and problem solving.
- Have a strong desire to work in a startup environment and must work independently with an internal drive to be successful.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Frequent travel is required to customer clinics, hospitals and offsite meetings
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- May be required to work periodically on holidays, weekends and nights.
Driven by the passion for elevating the science and utility of genetic testing, Natera is committed to helping families identify and manage genetic diseases. Natera is a rapidly-growing diagnostics company with proprietary bioinformatics and molecular technology for analyzing DNA. Our complex technology has been proven clinically and commercially in the prenatal testing space and we are actively researching its applications in the liquid biopsy space for developing products with oncology applications.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits. Healthy catered lunches, Premium snacks and beverages, Onsite gym with cardio and weight-training equipment, Game room with satellite TV, Onsite dry cleaning and alteration service with pick-up and delivery, Employee-organized sport leagues, Happy hours and BBQs, Generous Employee Referral program.
Job Id: 3311