Our Client is a Medical Company that manufactures patient monitoring equipment for use in the OR, ER and critical care. They have recently released several new products and continue to invest heavily on the R&D side to make sure they remain at the forefront of their technology.
Due to dynamic growth our client seeks a highly motivated Clinical Education Consultant to support their Field Sales Team in the North Central region. This person will conduct post-sale in servicing and education. If you love to travel and meet new people, this may be the job for you! This team spends most weeks on the road, Monday through Thursday, with Friday as a home office day.
We are looking for a polished clinical professional with a sales aptitude, strong presentation skills and can-do attitude. Bring your organizational skills along because you will be in charge of setting up your own educational engagements. You will also need to have five or more recent years of clinical experience focused on patient care.
- Customer consultation during planning phase to develop training programs
- Customer clinical application support during installation process
- Provide feedback on product issues, customer feedback and training materials
If you have the qualifications listed below, you owe yourself a look at this opportunity!
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- Four-yeardegree is required
- Minimum of 5 years (recent or present) experience in a Critical Care environment
- Ability to travel extensively (75-80%)
- Adult education, preceptorship and/or management experiencepreferred
- Must project a professional image, have strong communication skills, and be of sound ethical character
Please submit all resumes in a MS Word format only. All zipped attachments, and Word-Perfect resumes, will not be opened. We appreciate your interest however only those who best meet the qualifications will be contacted.