Essential Job Functions:
- · Provides oversight and consultative supervision of all non-medical direct care staff, including both administrative and clinical supervision within the CABHA.
- · Directly supervises all agency clinicians or coordinates supervision via additional clinical supervisor(s), who also meet minimum supervisory requirements and assists the agency with the establishment of practice guidelines.
- · Designs and supports implementation of treatment protocols employed in service delivery.
- · Ensures appropriate assessments for individuals served.
- · Identifies and implements, as appropriate, best practice protocols.
- · Reviews fidelity to service models and service quality.
- · Provides input and approval of staff training modules; provides training.
- · Identifies and monitors operational, service, and personal outcomes.
- · Ensures continuity of care through the development of strong collaborative relationships with other agencies, providers and policy makers.
- · Collaborates with Medical Director, QM Director, and key clinical staff to assure that clinical expertise is available at all levels of the organization.
- · With the Training Director, develops plans and protocols for new clinical and program staff training and supervision.
- · Collaborate with the LME Clinical Director around individual recipient issues and the system of care in the catchment area.
- · Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- MS degree in related field required:
- Two or more years of experience in diagnosing, treating and evaluating the effectiveness of treatment of the population to be served by the agency (children or adults with mental health or substance abuse disorders).
- Two or more years of full time, direct service experience to include face to face treatment and interventions as demonstrated by having provided services for a caseload of individuals with a primary mental health or substance abuse disorder diagnosis. The treatment and interventions that were provided shall relate to the mental health or substance abuse diagnosis of the individuals served.
Job ID 1900001U