Manages the nursing services and staff for a department; ensures quality and full compliance with relevant policies and standards.
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelors of Science in Nursing required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years' of clinical patient careexperience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of 2 years' of healthcare leadership
- RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable
- Registered Nurse (RN) required
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support