Registered Nurses, use your nursing skills and management experience to improve the healthcare industry! NurseCore is seeking a Clinical Director for our Las Vegas, Nevada office. We are the national leader in medical staffing and home care services making this the perfect opportunity to take your management career to the next level. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and the chance to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. Join us at the heart of healthcare, apply today!
As a Clinical Director you will plan coordinate, provide and evaluate home care services focused on the patient’s individual needs. This is a critical management role and involves supervising the field staff for home care, staff relief and private duty as well as supporting the business development plans of the agency. Pediatric care experience is a must!
- Teaching new field staff development classes
- Supervising and teaching nursing procedures per approved clinical procedures and agency policies
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, and supervising field staff: planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing clinical complaints and resolving problems.
- Participates in Orientation for new staff
- Taking, reviewing and converting home care referrals
- Assisting Client Service Specialist scheduling concerns
- Assessing patients, developing plans of care, coordinating services and discharge planning
- Completing client admission and pre-admission visits
- Clinically relating Client complaints: document, investigate and resolve
- Directing and supervising all client care services
- Communicating current information on the home care programs weekly to the Branch Director
- Ensuring compliance with agency’s policies and local, state and federal laws and regulations
- Completing required paperwork for insurance reimbursement and clinical record documentation
- Completing Home Health Aide competency (part 2) skills observation
- Representing the agency in the community
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse with a demonstrated commitment to service excellence that can ensure our patients receive the highest quality of care. If you are passionate about quality care, have strong leadership skills and excellent communication skills, this is the position for you!
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in nursing, from a college accredited by the National League of Nursing
- Current unencumbered RN License in Nevada
- 3 years of current nursing experience as an RN
- 1+ years of experience in home health care
- Knowledge of home health care regulations
- Knowledge of insurance and reimbursement criteria for home care services