Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations, and have over 90 programs and over 3,000 employees across the country. And we're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
As part of the Telecare family, Pathways to Recovery serves 150 adults and Transitional Aged Youth (TAY) ages 16-25 who have a qualifying Title IX mental health diagnosis and have recently been discharged from county-identified long-term care facilities.
Employment Status: Full Time
Shift:8am - 5pm
Days: Monday - Friday
In this mid-level management position and under direct supervision of the Administrator, the Clinical Director provides leadership, coordination and clinical supervision to multidisciplinary team(s) and/or program(s). Assists Administrator with quality improvement duties.
- Masters or higher degree in Social Services.
- Two (2) years post-graduate direct clinical experience in a mental health setting.
- One (1) year in leadership role in relevant setting (inpatient or outpatient setting, as appropriate).
- Current licensure/registration as MFT/MFTi, MSW, RN, Ph.D./Psy.D.
- Must have experience working with mental health consumers, families and advisory boards.
- Sensitivity to multi-cultural populations and issues.
- Must be CPR, ProAct or CPI and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and maintain current certification throughout employment.