- Coordinate and oversee the personnel management of all outpatient oncology nursing along with the clinical operations for patient care.
- Ensure the ongoing education, development and mentoring of nurse managers and clinical managers.
- Maintain effective communication and collaboration with other department leaders.
- Coordinate and oversee the operational and capital budgets for areas of responsibility
- Collaborate in the development of the nursings and clinical departments quality, safety, patient satisfaction, staff engagement and fiscal goals;
- Drive professional goals and activities including certification, publication and research to advance nursing practice and the profession.
- Focus on process improvement , efficiency and effectiveness in all aspects of the cancer program.
- Operationalize/execute all MD Anderson Cooper imperatives and tactics in partnership with the VP/SVP and leadership team realted to quality, service/patient satisfaction, growth, people, budget, education and research.
- Ensure units comply with all regulatory agency standards and requirements;
- Functions as an active member of the cancer committee and quality team and ensures all performance improvement and cancer accreditiation requirements are in place.
- Collaborate on new ideas to advance MD Aderson Cooper in the cancer market including new prgrams and services.
- Represent MD Anderson at Cooper as a cancer in venues both inside and outside of the organization
Scheduled Days / Hours: M-F 8-5PM; License (or Certification):NJ-RN Required; Education:BSN Required
Bachelor's degree in Nursing. Masters Degree in Nursing or related Health Care focus, or actively pursuing same
5-7 years progressive clinical and management experience with demonstrated results
Required License/Certifications/ Registration:
Registered Nurse in the State of New Jersey
Certification in clinical practice area preferred
Membership in professional organization encouraged
Literate in MS Office software, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.