ounded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. Wepartner withpublic sector entities and behavioral health organizations, and have over 122 programs and over 3,510 employees across the country. And we're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
The ISRC/FSP & Step Down program provides adult mental health consumers intensive, multidisciplinary wraparound services to help them stay healthy in the community and avoid psychiatric crises or hospitalizations. The program uses a recovery-centered, strengths-based approved to promote hope and wellness in the people we serve. Services are offered on-site and in the community to help people with serious mental health issues gain the skills they need to achieve their hopes and dreams.
Employment Status: Full-Time
In this mid-level management position and under direct supervision of the Administrator, the Clinical Director provides leadership, coordination, and clinical supervision to multidisciplinary team(s) and/or program(s). Assists Administrator with quality improvement duties.
- Two (2) years post-graduate direct clinical experience in a mental health setting
- Must have experienceworking with mental health and substance use consumers, families and advisory boards
- Masters or higher degree in Social Services
- One (1) year in leadership role in relevant setting (inpatient or outpatient setting, as appropriate)
- Current licensure/registration as LCSW, LMFT, RN, Ph.D./Psy.D. in the state of program operation (except for out-of-state applicants with existing licensure in good standing)
- Sensitivity to multi-cultural populations and issues
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be CPR, Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and maintain current certification throughout employment
- All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. Position requires driving, valid driver’s license, a motor vehicle clearance, and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual, or local requirements may apply.
- Ability to contribute to policy and procedure development in a matter that addresses clinical quality and risk
- Understanding of local system of care and how the program fits within it
- Ability to maintain excellent relationships with members served and community partners
- Familiarity with a variety of evidence based practices appropriate to members served
- Knowledge and experience using the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) criteria