Less than 5 years
Posted 166 days ago
Position Type: Perm
Location: Charlotte, NC
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. This is an opportunity for a leader to join a new practice and be a fundamental part of developing and scaling something new and progressive.
2. Potential for long-term ownership
3. This organization exists to provide the kind of family-focused, evidence-based therapy that isn't currently available in the area. It's an opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of clients struggling with addiction.
Top Must Haves for This Job:
1. A clinical license in the State of North Carolina and 5+ experience in the dual diagnosis and intensive outpatient treatment
2. A Masters degree or higher in social work or related field and an LCAS license
3. Strong management experience and a polished professional presence
4. Exposure and experience with insured/private pay patient populations and experience with wrap-around method of therapy
Tell Me About This Job:
Clinical Director for an IOP/PHP program. Awesome opportunity to be part of the creation of a new and progressive therapy program in Charlotte, NC.
The Clinical Director oversees this program and manages 3-4 therapists.