CLINICAL DIRECTOR LADC AT ACADIA HEALTHCARE
Date Posted: 10/16/2018ApplyNot Ready To Apply?
- Employee Type:
Fall River, MA
- Job Type:
Physicians & Nurse Practicioners
At least 2 year(s)
- Date Posted:
We are currently seeking a full-time Clinical Director for our Habit OPCO, Fall River facility. Hours are Monday - Friday, 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Habit OPCO Fall River, a member of Acadia Healthcare's Comprehensive Treatment Centers, is a part of the leader in medication assisted treatment for individuals struggling with an opioid addiction. With full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications, we are prepared to treat the entire problem, not just a piece of it.
The Clinical Director is responsible for the supervision of a clinical work group in an outpatient addiction recovery environment; maintains standards of professional counseling practice in accordance with clinic policies and procedures; responsible for directing care of patients, facilitating work flow, serving as a resource for staff and providing team leadership.
- Provides supervision of clinical staff and ensures compliance with state and federal regulations, CARF standards, and clinic and corporate policies and procedures;
- Makes staff assignments and creates schedules; updates support staff when changes are made;
- Monitors counselor’s compliance with productivity requirements and develops improvement plan when requirements are not met;
- Ensures quality patient care; conducts treatment plan reviews as needed;
- Performs chart audits and communicates results of audits to staff;
- Assess level of care for patients; conducts treatment plan review as required;
- Participate in reviews ensuring adherence to policy, best practices, and regulatory requirements;
- Assists with the recruitment, hiring and training of qualified clinical staff;
- May also be involved in crisis intervention and work as a liaison within community;
- Ensures ethical and professional conduct by clinical staff; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in behavioral or related field and 2 years clinical experience in a health or human service agency, one year of which working directly withbehavioral health or addiction recovery population
- LADC (Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor) preferred