As a Director of Clinical Nursing Services you will provide oversight to the nursing managers within the branch. This position serves as the primary linkage of home care clinical program development within the health system. This position reports directly to the Senior Vice President of the VNA.
You will provide:
- clinical support and consultation to nursing managers related to clinical issues.
- develop and implement strategies to improve clinical outcomes and patient experience.
- implement approaches that will enhance patient activation and engagement and develop managers and staff to consistently utilize these techniques in care delivery.
- work with the Department of Quality and Education to develop supervisors and staff to gain greater expertise in home care science delivery.
- develop best practice care for home care services that align with care across the health system.
- represent VNA in clinical progra