Southern Hill Hospital and Medical Center
Utilizing advanced digital technology and an accomplished medical staff, Southern Hills Hospital provides the communities of southwest Las Vegas with emergency and pediatric emergency services, behavioral health inpatient and outpatient programs for ages 55 and older, an accredited Chest Pain Center, a Certified Primary Stroke Center, OB-GYN and diagnostic imaging and surgical services. Southern Hills Hospital's advanced care and superior service make for better outcomes and an exceptional patient experience. This is a Full Time, Days (Rotating Weekends), Clinical Director position.POSITION SUMMARY:
Plans, organizes, directs, defines and coordinates clinical services necessary to meet the legal, organizational, medical staff and regulatory agencies guidelines. Provides assessments, case management, education, group and individual therapy, and discharge planning. Performs community and educational activities. DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Participates in the QA process as evidenced by audits and attendance records.
- Participates in development of master treatment plans and updates.
- Active participation in the planning and execution of treatment regimes.
- Performs pre-admission assessments when directed by Program Director.
- Participates in discharge planning and aftercare planning.
- Makes necessary contacts with community resources to ensure continuity of care.
- Plans and arranges admission to special care facilities as indicated by physician's request/needs.
- Assures completion of discharge summaries/discharge instructions.
- Documents according to policies and procedures.
- Interviews patients and families to obtain social histories and assures completion of psychosocial assessment in timeframes given by policy and guidelines.
- Develops master treatment plan for assigned cased.
- Performs other duties and special projects as required and or assigned by Program Director.
- Assist with referral development and community education activities.
- Provides supervision for the practice of social work for all social work functions
- Collaborates with Program Director or Nursing Director or Department Director with individual audit functions of social work staff documentation and social work specific competencies
- Responsible for Program and group curriculum, group schedules and group education for all non-therapeutic group facilitation
- Provides periodic observation of social work conducting therapeutic group facilitation
HCA is the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes 166 hospitals and 114 outpatient centers in 20 states and England. At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. HCA Far West
As part of a strong network of hospitals throughout California and Nevada, HCA Far West is committed to supporting its healthcare professionals and ensuring their growth.
Our exclusive and specialty medical services in nine hospitals and six surgical centers throughout two states, provides a full spectrum of primary, acute, tertiary and chronic care for our patients. Our specialized care areas focus on advancing the science of medicine while providing high quality, life-saving technology and patient-focused care.Qualifications: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION:
Master's Degree in Social Work from an accredited school of social work
Holds a Nevada license in Clinical Social Work (LCSW). EXPERIENCE:
2-4 years in social services and or case management preferred and experience with psychiatric patients plus.
Minimum of 1 year in a leadership role overseeing other clinical services or social workers. CERTIFICATE/LICENSE:
Hold a license in clinical social work and be qualified by state requirements