Clinical Director - Cath Lab and Cardiovascular Services
Directs, plans, and manages the Cardiac Cath Lab department. Developsfacilities and staff to meet new and existing needs. Manages staff andbudget. Responsible for management of a major operating unit or a very large staffsupport function. May be over a "service line" of multiple clinical departments and related operations. Typically a large area with a single overall focus which may be organized as multiple cost centers. Maintains knowledge of market/competitor trends. Defines goals and outcomes for department. Reports to a VP.
- Bachelor's degreerequired. Bachelor's degree in Nursing is preferred but not required. Master's degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Excellent Physician Relations and Communication Skills
- Minimum 2 years of Cath Lab Experience required.
- STEMI program experiencepreferred
- CV Program development preferred
- Clinical licensure with a Cardiovascular background
- Cardiac Vascular Nursing Certification (RN-BC), Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) or RCVT