For six decades, May Institute has set the national standard for providing comprehensive, research-based services to children and adults with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other developmental disabilities, brain injury and mental illness.
May Institute blends science with service to help make progress possible for thousands of children, adults, and families each year.
Join us in our mission to promote independence, choice, dignity and respect for those we serve.
May Institute currently has an exciting opportunity for a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst to supervise clinical staff and provide clinical oversight of group homes and day habilitation programs for adults with developmental disabilities in Southeastern Massachusetts. Come join our team of compassionate and talented leaders. In addition to utilizing your clinical expertise and supervisory skills, you will have multiple opportunities to engage in cutting-edge research, publish, and present at conferences.
- Collaborate with others in the development and conduct of research projects and conduct independent research
- Present research at local or national conferences
- Teach coursework in BACB-approved course sequences taught through partnerships the May Institute has with local universities
- Provide supervision for practicum students in behavior analysis programs
- Receive supervision towards licensure as a psychologist (as appropriate and desired)
- Participate in leadership within the school and within the organization as a whole
- Meet and work with our Clinical Leadership Team
- Coordinate clinical services across centers
- Work with an inter-disciplinary team to develop comprehensive behavior plans
- Supervise and provide consultation to staff
- Conduct staff trainings/meetings
- Participate in applied research and attend conferences.
- Collaborate with senior clinical leaders across the organization
- Receive an excellent comprehensive benefit package
- Master's degree in psychology or a related field
- BCBA Certification
- Experience with adults with ASD