- Visioning, implementing, and supervising clinical program maintenance, modification and/or expansion.
- Clinical supervision of Staff Therapists, Psychiatric Patient Assistants, and other staff as assigned.
- Consultation with the Patient Assistant Supervisor responsible for scheduling staff.
- Participates in hiring and training of clinical staff.
- Provides input into overall facility planning and decision making via Center for Hope governing body meeting.
- Completes annual and probationary staff performance reviews and competency assessments
- Serves on committees and attends clinical meetings as directed by the Executive Director.
- Oversees management of the facility in the absence of the Executive Director
- Proactively interacts with referral sources during facility tours.
- Assists Intake Coordinator and Head PPA with screening potential residents when necessary.
- Assists Executive Director with completing facility reports.
- Along with the Executive Director, responsible for Quality Assurance activities within the facility including chart audits.
- Develops policies and procedures to deliver quality patient care and manage the unit.
- Collaborates with Executive Director in establishing and maintaining accreditation requirements.
- Responsible for conducting, and providing support, mentoring and instruction to other staff conducting utilization reviews.
- Oversees outcome evaluation research.
- Carries a patient caseload of up to two patients.
- Meets with patients within 48 hours of assignment and conducts an initial interview.
- Prepares treatment plan for each assigned patient.
- Conducts weekly treatment plan reviews and update treatment plans.
- Provides individual, family, and group therapy for patients and documents the process in the patient record.
- Develops and presents didactic material to patients.
- Ensures that all documentation regarding patient care, treatment, and incidents is done in a clear, concise, professional, and timely manner.
- Acts as liaison between referral sources and patients.
- Conducts family interview and provides for referral to appropriate resources.
- Conducts back-to-work and back-to-home conference involving patients, families and other concerned parties.
- Provides crisis intervention to patients as needed.
- Assumes primary responsibility for patient caseload and plans aftercare for assigned patients.
- Acts as liaison with insurance carriers as requested and is involved with EAP referral activities.
- Ability to conduct Utilization Reviews with insurance companies.
Masters Degree or PhD in a behavioral health discipline required.
One year clinical experience in a behavioral health setting required.
Experience with treatment of eating disorders preferred.
Experience in a supervisory position preferred.
Current NV state License i.e. LCSW, LICSW, etc.