This position leads all clinical collaborations for DS 8201 by identifying opportunities, developing the scientific rationale, aligning on strategy, and executing with partners. This is accomplished while ensuring aligning on the broad brand development strategy.
- For the asset within the GPT, lead strategic development for all external clinical collaborations (inclusive of clinical trial leadership) with outside institutions including academic research organizations (AROs), cooperative groups, pharma companies and other potential partners.
- Align with translational science leadership to establish the rationale for investigations of combination approaches, including: preclinical assessments, translational science plans, including biomarker development.
- Serve as clinical development point of contact for search and evaluation and other critical BD functions when considering partnerships
- Serve as DS clinical development lead on combined study teams that are formed with outside partners
Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- PharmD and/or PhD with substantial industry-based development experience in Oncology, Board certified oncology. MD preferable but not required. An impeccable oncology clinical and medical expert with proven credibility and a track record of successful drug development.
- PharmD/PhD with 7 years relevant industry experience. MD with 3+ years relevant experience.