$100K — $150K *
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for development, maintenance, and support of clinical database systems. The position provides strategic support to scalable data pipelines, API, machine learning models, and visual analytics; works closely with clinical team to design and implement data accessibility solutions.
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
• 6+ years of SQL Server, TSQL development experience
• 4+ years of SQL experience (No-SQL experience is a plus)
• 4+ years of experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling
• Ability in managing and communicating data warehouse plans to internal clients
• Experience designing, building, and maintaining data processing systems
• Experience working with either a Map Reduce or an MPP system on any size/scale
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
• Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and builds out new API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
• Collaborates with analytics and business teams of Clinical Trial industries to improve data models with increased data accessibility and help them to foster data-driven decision
• Design & Develop software application to collect data from SQL Server, Flat File through complex ETL Process using Mule Package / Python scripts and store them in Azure SQL & Amazon Redshift
• Prepare Machine Learning Model through Azure Machine Learning Service
• Create REST API to expose data for sponsors
• Build Dashboards using Power BI and Integrate them into the portal using C# and ASP.Net
• Administer, optimize, and ensure availability SQL Server Database
Valid through: 9/9/2020
$250K — $500K+
12 days ago
$200K — $250K + stock options, etc.