Clinical Data Warehouse Programmer needed for a contract opportunity with our client located at Whippany, NJ
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!!
The Big Picture
Provide study level technical programming support in collaboration with CI&A programming for specification and implementation of study data transformation programming ensuring a high level of consistency and quality within and across studies.
Handle data loading and data transformation activities including: container set-up, implementation of data transformation mappings, development of transformation programming, creation of consumer views for data review purposes
What you’ll be doing
- Understand protocol and compound requirements and has responsibility to translate them to technical specifications.
- Document and maintain study level specifications for data transformations ensuring a high level of consistency and quality within and across studies.
- Develop and maintain study level programs to create operational study level data structures for downstream end to end use by multiple consumers ensuring alignment across studies within the same compound.
- Create and maintain consumer areas and/or data marts for the provision and use of data
- Ensure that standard development and testing techniques are used and that all solutions are of the highest quality and conform to all SOPs, OIs and Best Practice Documents.
- Facilitate requirements gathering from consumers and develop solutions to meeting immediate and long-term needs of business customers.
- Perform compliance of study structure against standard library definitions
- Collaborate with study team functional representatives to ensure a sound understanding of the technical platforms for standardized solutions to study related requests or issues
- Monitor system performance and integrity from user perspective, and report any deficiencies to technical colleagues. Work with technical colleagues on identification and implementation of corrective and preventative actions, as required.
- Closely collaborates and communicates within the group and across the organization
Top Skills Should You Possess
- Bachelors in a natural science, Statistics, Computer Science or a related field
- 8-10+ years hands on experience in programming in SQL and Oracle PL/SQL, using SQL developer, TOAD or similar program development applications for realization of automations and programming activities in a regulated environment
- Advanced knowledge of data warehousing principles, technologies and related ETL processes
- Knowledge of clinical data mapping, transformation and end to end processes
- Experience in comprehensive software testing, inspections, analyses, and other verification tasks performed at each stage of the software development life cycle is required
- Experience in performing ETL tasks and validating results
- Experienceworking with clinical data in a relational database
- Knowledge of CDISC standards for CDASH, SDTM and ADaM
- Previous experience in Oracle Life Sciences Data Hub (LSH) preferred, including advanced knowledge of core functionality of LSH, and familiarity with LSH best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills