Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Are you a Clinical Data Manager looking for a change? As a Clinical Data Management Subject Matter Expert for Veeva's CDMS team, you will work closely with the CDMS product management and strategy teams to be the mind and voice of the customer and present Veeva's CDMS products from a real-world perspective.
- Provide subject matter expertise to our clinical data management product team as they design products for data management users.
- Support discussions with prospects, customers, and partners, explaining our design goals and decisions from the perspective of a seasoned clinical data manager.
- Gather feedback from Enterprise and SMB customers of CDMS's products and relay this feedback to CDMS Product Managers.
- Provide insight on Veeva CDMS' strategic direction in solving the real-world challenges facing clinical data managers.
- Present Veeva's vision for clinical data management to large groups in conferences and workshops.
- 10+ years of direct experience in clinical data management within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong technical skills and a solid understanding of the technologies used in data management, including experience with a wide variety of EDC and other data management systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to present in front of large groups.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and able to meet responsibilities with minimal direct supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4 year accredited institution.
- Ability to work from Veeva's headquarters in Pleasanton, CA or based in Indianapolis, Indiana and willing to work