You Will Be Responsible For:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Experience: 2-3+ years’ experience with clinical/technical system application/implementations required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
• Cerner application experiencepreferred
• 2-3+ years of clinical/technical background preferred
• Microsoft suite of applications knowledge required
• Experience with leading small groups or projects preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• College Degree (AS, Diploma, B.A., B.S. or commensurate experience) in a field of study such as business, IS, or a healthcare related is required
• Yearly participation in ongoing education either formal or through conferences, active professional organization participation, or journal presentations.
A Clinical Data Engineer (CDE) develops, implements and supports at least two of the following CCL (Cerner Command Language) Reporting, Event Set Hierarchy, Discern Analytics Reporting, Rules and Alerts for all applications Intermediated with the enterprise Clinical System. The goals for support and development are aligned directly with the Clinical data needs of our facilities. The Clinical Data Engineer projects can range from small functionality enhancements for one user to a broad user base that transform and optimize the process of an entire Clinical area. The Clinical Data Engineerworks closely with clinical staff for all applications including both in-house application level subject matter experts and the Clinicians at our facilities. A CDE is visible internal spokesperson for all Clinical Reports, Rules and Alerts including educating both internal and external customers on the design logic for any Clinical Reports, Rules or Alerts.
Job ID: 19001497