Job ID 2018-2389
The Clinical Compliance Manager is responsible for managing the implementation of the compliance and privacy program and overseeing the operation of that function in one or more assigned facilities. Conducts and implements annual compliance work plans, systems, processes and policies designed to ensure compliance with Federal healthcare and accreditation program requirements.
- Advises on issues concerning quality, compliance, including developing and implementing controls designed to ensure compliance with federal, state and accrediting body procedures.
- Identifies facility risk areas through the performance of proactive auditing and monitoring of patient encounters, medical record documentation and quality metrics.
- Independently investigations or supervises the investigation of compliance concerns raised through facility ethics/hotline or other reporting mechanisms
- Oversees risk management, subpoena management and open litigation functions, working in collaboration with facility leadership and legal counsel.
- RN licensed in Arizona.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field. Master’s preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare compliance, preferably in behavioral health. Prior Director of Nursing experience is a plus!
- Experience in conducting investigations and auditing.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare compliance and privacy laws, regulations and guidance.