Providing exceptional care is at the heart of Modern Health, and we’re looking for a Clinical Care Lead to join our team to help advance this mission. In this role, you will collaborate with teams across the company to ensure that every aspect of Modern Health is rooted in cutting edge behavioral science, evidence-based clinical techniques, and culturally responsive care. You will act as a subject matter expert, champion, and consultant on therapy, therapist quality, and evidence-based therapy practices, and will have a particular focus on measuring and improving the care outcomes provided by our network.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.
What You’ll Do-
- Promote measurement- and outcomes-driven care
- Promote the value and implementation of evidence-based therapy practices
- Promote therapist quality through sourcing, training, professional development, and other support events
- Increase therapist satisfaction with Modern Health by strengthening the value they derive from their relationship with us
- Support the Sales, Client Success, and Marketing teams in representing our clinical care model and our measurement-based care practices.
- Assist the Research team with their work related to clinical care and outcomes
- Consult with the Operations and Product teams to support therapists and implement evidence-based principles across our platform, particularly with regard to assessments and measurement in care
Who You Are-
- You have an advanced degree in psychology or a related field (Master’s degree or above, PhD/PsyD preferred)
- You’re licensed to practice psychotherapy (psychologist, LMFT, LPCC, LCSW)
- You have 4+ years experience practicing clinical care utilizing evidence-based approaches (e.g., CBT, ACT, DBT, MBCT, MI)
- You have meaningful, supervised clinical experience and advanced training in using validated assessments and outcomes-based care across a variety of demographic and cultural groups
- You are operationally savvy and prefer to build systems instead of single-use solutions
- You enjoy working in dynamic and ambiguous environments with lots of interdisciplinary collaboration
- You have strong attention to detail and care deeply that your end-product is both high quality and engaging
- You are passionate about innovating and moving mental health care into the future
- You have strong (research-backed) opinions about using assessments to drive high quality psychological care
- You use data to measure success and outcomes related to your work (both in and out of therapy)
- Research experience, particularly in assessing and measuring mental health outcomes, is a big plus