- RPh: Clinical Benefits Pharmacist (CBP)
- As a Clinical Benefits Pharmacist (CBP), you will use a combination of your operational and clinical knowledge to assist the account team and client by providing oversight and systems expertise related to clinical components of the prescription benefits.
- You will play a lead role in the implementation and maintenance of client specific clinical and government programs.
- As the Clinical Benefits Pharmacist, you and your clinical services team will ensure the client intent is captured, applied and tested for clinical and benefit changes.
- You will also provide clinical consulting services including best practices on utilization management and formulary strategy.
- Additionally you will translate marketplace and client information into the adjudication system.
- In addition, you will use your clinical operational knowledge in a managed care environment to positively impact the health of consumers while helping reduce health care costs.