Position Description: The selected candidate will be responsible to provide clinical and commercial support to Cheetah Medical’s customers, in multiple hospital call points including Critical Care, Anesthesia and Emergency Department. The Clinical Applications Specialist is responsible for ongoing account development, education, training and repeat Cheetah Medical business.
Clinical Specialist Roles and Responsibilities Include:
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, energetic and resourceful clinical and/or sales performer with a minimum of 3 years of bedside critical care experience and a proven track record of success in industry roles involving clinical support, sales, training or education. Candidate must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively articulate complex clinical and medical information to a diverse customer base. Proficiency with MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook),and the Internet are mandatory
- Drive CHEETAH NICOM / Starling SV hemodynamic and cardiac output monitoring system utilization in assigned accounts. This includes training and educating the hospital’s clinical staff on the value of noninvasive hemodynamic monitoring in various patient populations and hospital call points and the specific application of the CHEETAH NICOM & Starling SV systems.
- Responsible for the Company’s clinical and commercial in-service training at assigned sites in the USA, including,
- Work with the sales representative to understand the account needs, process to date, key champions and introduction to the account
- Establish in-service training times with customer
- Establish a relationship and processes for communications with customer
- Provide clinical training on the role and value of continuous hemodynamic monitoring and specifically on CHEETAH NICOM & Starling SV systems.
- Visit the sites as requested by Company and the customer for follow-up on any clinical issues that may arise
- Stay current on Cheetah Medical’s products and more importantly clinical applications and value proposition so that you can effectively train our customers
- Acting as the representative of the Company in connection with the relationship with the clinical sites
- Above all, ensure that the system is used effectively and as frequently as possible to help promote patient care
- Supporting commercial evaluations in new accounts in conjunction with the sales representative or distributor
- Participate in new employee training, as required.
- Solicit, develop and maintain successful relationships with key healthcare professionals in assigned accounts.
- Other duties as assigned Education Requirements Minimum requirement – RN and critical care experienceTravel Projected travel is 75%. Including local and regional travel in designated territory, as well as to occasional national medical conferences and/or global business meetings as required. Office Location Home-based office to be located within Territory
Education Requirements: Minimum requirement – Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related clinical field
Travel: Projected travel is 75%. Including local and regional travel in designated territory, as well as to occasional national medical conferences and/or global business meetings as required.
Physical Requirements: Lifting up to 50LBS, standing for extended periods of time.
Office Location: Home-based office to be located within Territory
Compensation and Salary Package
- Competitive base salary, commensurate with education and experience
- Variable Commission structure, uncapped
- Monthly vehicle allowance and mileage, per Company program
- Eligibility in Company 401(k), healthcare plan, employee stock options plan, PTO and other company group benefits