Clinical Application Infrastructure Analyst
Less than 5 years experience • Healthcare IT
The Analyst, Application Infrastructure provides technical support in the delivery and maintenance of high-quality, reliable infrastructuretechnologies for an assigned set of applications.
Collaborates with Application Infrastructure team members in relevant system performance, availability, capacity, alerting/monitoring, SOPs, and Technical Architecture.
Utilizes dashboards and metrics, as well as delivery commitments and support SLAs, to achieve priorities and work in parallel with service line owners to develop, deploy, and operate mission critical clinical systems.
- Supports infrastructure and application management related aspects of clinical applications
- Collaborates with Application Infrastructure teams for maintenance of availability, capacity and performance management
- Performs routine reporting on the current and predicted operational state of assigned systems and attends recurring meetings with the service line personnel to discuss operational issues and schedule/prioritize application specific projects.
- Works on application roadmaps and provide all required planning and support for migration and release activities.
- Follows standard operating procedures for problem resolution and operational run-books, to associated support departments (NOC) related to assigned application(s).
- Collaborates with Application InfrastructureEngineering, Security and Disaster Recovery teams to ensure all necessary standards and procedures for compliance related to assigned applications.
- Builds and develops organizational processes and procedures to support business needs.
- Works on internal issue queue and service desk/problem management staff as it relates to assigned applications to ensure customer satisfaction and timely issue resolution.
- Works with Vendor and Application InfrastructureEngineering teams to establish build processes and requisite documentation for application architecture.
- Minimum of three (3) years progressively responsibleexperience working on environments of at least 10 servers and multiple locations
- Background/knowledge with Citrix and VMWare
- Self motivated
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of Windows OS
- Able to write basic SQL queries
- Experience in a healthcare or clinical environment (healthcare terms, HL7, ancillary apps, etc.)