Clinical Analyst - Cerner
Title:- Clinical Analyst -- Cerner
Duration:- 12 months +
Location:- East Orange, NJ.
The Clinical Applications Analyst has an understanding of clinical information systems and an ability to analyze system problems in order to make solution recommendations. They strive to meet the organizations goals of maintaining clinical systems and providing a secure, effective, integrated patient care delivery system that continually improves outcomes, reduces costs, increases efficiency and enhances patients' experiences.
Primary responsibilities include collaborating with clinicians and end users of the system to design, build, test, train, implement, evaluate, and provide maintenance of PowerChart and Clinical Documentation applications.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 3 years Clinical System build/support experience required in any 1 of below mentioned skills,
- Behavioral Health
- PowerChart Maternity w/ Fetal Link
- Clinical System Implementation experience (preferred)
- Experience in problem analysis and testing with an emphasis in healthcare applications
- Knowledge of Internet, Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word, Visio, Windows.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills required
- Demonstrates understanding and value of teamwork and offers assistance and support to team members.
- Ability to work collaboratively, managing conflict and facilitating consensus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong analytical and system design skills