We are looking forClinic RN for our client in Indianapolis, IN
Job Title: Clinic RN
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN - 46202
Job Type: Contract - 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Required Clinic RN
- Multispecialty services include; Endocrinology, Infectious Disease, Rheumatology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Neurology, and Interventional Radiology. This position could support one or all specialties at a single time depending on patient and clinic needs.
- New patient education
- Phone triage
- Patient notification of pathology/diagnostic testing results
- Decreasing MD time with return patients in clinic by providing RN assessment and education
- Prescription renewals
- Preauthorization of medications
- Precertification of procedures
- Case management needs (home care referrals, supply needs, therapy referrals)
- Monitors patients and facilitates the direct admission process
- Directly and indirectly supports assigned physician(s) during clinic sessions
- State license status must be currently active
- Must have 2years of recent experience
- Triage / Fast Track
Cynet Healthstaff is the Staffing and Recruitment wing of Cynet Systems Inc. Established in October 2010 and incorporated in the State of Virginia. Cynet is one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Service companies in the Washington DC Metro area. Headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, we are a certified Small, Woman, and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, a recognized diversity supplier. With over one hundred in house recruiting staff, Cynet HealthStaff caters to various hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities over 50 states across the United States.
- Best Salary: We offer competitive salary (Maximum net pay) Pay Rates, OT & Holiday rates depending on the kind of experience you carry.
- Housing: Free Housing depending on the location and availability Or Weekly Housing Stipend. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Travel Stipend: Choose your preferredlocation and travel the country alone or with your family. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Wallet money (misc. expenses): Cynet gives you fixed weekly stipend for your additional expenses
- Contract Completion Gift: On completing the 13 weeks assignment, you are eligible to get the Amazon Gift Card.
- Referral Bonus: If your referred candidate gets placed, you are eligible to get the referral bonus
- Extensions: With the contract extension, hike in the pay rate
- Weekly Pay: Weekly direct payroll deposit
- Immunizations: Free of cost
- Cynet helps you to get ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP or related certifications
- Insurance: Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Plan
Resumes or queries may can be sent to and a Cynet Representative will get back to you to discuss possible job options.
For more job options please visit and apply directly.