The Local Care Delivery Platform Portfolio Manager will provide customer relationship management, planning, performance management and financial oversight for UnitedHealth Group’s local care delivery portfolio.
The Portfolio Manager will develop and manage real estate portfolio plans, optimize real estate asset utilization and contribute to business success through effective real estate solutions. The Portfolio Manager is responsible for portfolio management and coordinates project and transaction management services as well as ongoing facility operations (day - to - day facility support of UnitedHealth Group’s patient facing facilities).
- Serve as a strategic consultant and contact for real estate planning, performance measurement, and financial management of the clinic portfolio. Evaluate business demand, market factors, risks, and overall corporate objectives in recommending real estate actions. Effectively communicate the financial impact of long term Real Estate decisions in business terms
- Act as business liaison to understand business objectives and translate into real estate plans, actions and solutions
- Work with senior staff to guide and advise business units through effective clinic planning and forecasting activities including capital & operating budgets and strategic growth management. Analyze opportunities for portfolio improvement and present compelling business cases in a timely manner to achieve agreed upon schedules and guide business leaders through real estate decisions
- Coordinate portfolio project activity and supportfacilities management solutions
- Develops functional, market level, and / or site strategy, plans, production and / or organizational priorities
- Responsible for growth and management of the communications channel between business units and Real Estate Services (RES)
- Collaborate effectively with Corporate Services Strategic Planning and Analysis, RES Governance teams, Service Partners, and assigned business and finance leaders
- Facilitate issue resolution to enable a high credibility factor between Business and RES
- Meet and exceed designated performance metrics (scope, schedule, budget, quality)
- Support real estate change management efforts within customer business units
- Support the development and management of portfolio plans for assigned business. Set meeting agendas and successfully support fact - based decision process
- Bachelordegree in business, health care management, medical related studies, construction management, engineering or related real estate field
- 10+ years of general business or varied real estate experience with focus on clinic or health care real estate
- 10+ working real estate experience (Planning, Projects, Transactions, Facilities)
- 5+ demonstrated ability to build effective relationships and provide fact - based decision supportworking with senior leaders
- 5+ experience working in a dynamic and matrix - oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a variety of contacts
- Flexible and creative thinking and problem - solving ability
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Proven ability to prepare effective presentations
- Effective contributor to cross - functional teams
- Deliver results through best practices and consistent service delivery
- Six Sigma experience, training, and / or certification
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.