$100K — $150K *
This position will support Carilion's hallmarks of service excellence and quality for all job responsibilities.
• Day to day overall operational supervision and management of two high volume test sites performing both reference lab specimen collection and point of care testing of potential infectious disease to ensure accuracy, safety, and efficiency of operations.
• Function as a trainer, or coordinate training for all aspects of testing site operations.
• Supervision of all testing center staff to ensure safety, competency, accuracy, and efficiency of testing performed.
• Maintaining a safe environment to prevent cross contamination or spread of infectious agents.
• Ability to lead a diverse team to accomplish test site goals.
• Operational knowledge of all aspects of test site procedures and positions.
• Key troubleshooting contact for onsite operational issues or concerns.
• Provide expert resource for onsite Nursing and ancillary staff.
• Supervision of testing supplies and materials to meet projected patient volumes.
• Patient sampling using personal protective equipment including PAPRs.
• Ability to assist in managing patient emergencies.
• Communicate effectively with patients, providers, staff, VDH, Quest, and other management team members to accomplish goals of testing centers.
• Provide expense management of test site personnel and supplies.
• Work with Director and other Managers to develop and execute strategies to meet changing testing requirements.
• Support mobile and off site testing operations.
This position will provide a positive, rewarding and service oriented work environment which supports high quality patient centered care, an exceedingly competent and engaged staff, and the achievement of fiscal, score card and process improvement goals and objectives. Monitors and implements new health care services and performance improvement initiatives. Reports to a Practice Director. Manages the operations of physician practices.
Step up and lead with a regional leader. Advance your career with an award-winning organization that excels in helping our communities stay healthy and our region grow stronger. Make the most of your management talents at Carilion Clinic, an award-winning healthcare network that includes seven hospitals, multi-specialty physician practices, and affiliations with prestigious academic medical institutions.
Based in Roanoke Virginia, we offer compassionate care, medical education and research, and neighborhood outreach programs. Join and guide a team of caring individuals who embrace and reflect our values‐commUNITY, courage, commitment, compassion, and curiosity‐in all that we do. And realize the advantages of professional stability, strong technological resources, and true advancement potential.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required or 8 years of equivalent experience. As of 08/01/16 all new incumbents in this role will be required to have a bachelor’s degree. Employees in this role at that time will be grandfathered with regard to the degree requirement.
Experience: 3 years supervisory experience in a healthcare setting preferred. Urgent Care or acute care experience preferred.
Valid through: 11/19/2020
$80K — $100K
21 days ago