The Clinic Office Manager is responsible for the operations and administration of a QTC medical clinic. Ensures office is running smoothly by supervising the hiring, orientation, training, development, and evaluation of clinic staff. Manages a clinic budget to ensure expense goals are met.
Responsible for communicating and resolving physician, customer and claimant inquiries, incidents and complaints. Serves as a liaison with all internal and external customers and ensures compliance with HIPAA and other privacy regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day to day “Front and Back Office” operation of a medical clinic, to include planning and coordinating the work assignments of all clinic staff
- Ensures excellent quality, timeliness, and customer service throughout the entire claimant and customer experience
- Participates in the physician recruitment, orientation, relations, and retention process
- Assists in the creation and implementation of all policies, procedures, goals, and objectives
- Ensures strict confidentiality of all medical records, PHI and PII
- Responsible for managing a clinic budget to include medical and office supply inventory
- Responsible for ensuring all medical equipment is calibrated
- Assist as needed in the Medical Assistant role
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
- Possess excellent organizational and follow up skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Possess and demonstrate skills necessary to analyze data and information
- Demonstrate a high standard of business ethics and integrity
- Proficient in Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Sound knowledge and understanding of medical terminology and body systems
- Strong working knowledge of electronic scheduling systems, Electronic Medical Records (EMR), and case management programs
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- Phlebotomy and First Aid certification preferred
- Must meet State requirements for Medical Assistant Certification/Registration where required
- Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.