Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a RN Clinic Manager.
HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction. Are you excited yet? Click here
to learn more
Seeking a RN Clinic Manager
for our practice who provides leadership expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now. What you will do in this role:
Qualifications: What Qualifications you will need:
- You will direct the day-to-day functions of the clinic staff and its programs and activities to ensure compliance, efficiency, an patient satisfaction
- You will establish/implement goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and systems for the assigned clinical areas
- You will manage staff performance and evaluations including supervising, coaching, and disciplinary action for front office and clinical staff
- You will monitor and control clinical expenditures to remain within budget
- You will address issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients and seek out appropriate leaders or partners to problem solve and process improve
- You will help fiscal management and other administrative staff to develop/implement cost efficient policies and procedures for all clinic areas, as well as billing, insurance, fee schedules, credit/collections, purchasing, and space planning
- You will assist with interviews, hires, an training of new staff
- Current and unrevoked Registered Nurse license is required
- 5 years of clinical experience in a medical office setting is required
- 2 years in a clinical management position is required
- CPR Certification is required
- Some travel may be required (very minimal)
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you. If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our Practice Managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.