WHAT WE NEED- Registered Nurse
Strategic manager of daily operations
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A Multispecialty office for assessment of acute back and neck pain is more than just a place where patients receive health care; it’s a business. And like any business, it needs a strong manager who can implement a strategic plan while overseeing daily operations. If you love motivating others to provide the best patient care and thrive on handling both clinical and managerial needs – this is just the job for you.
Are you a good at managing people in a fast-paced environment? Do you love setting goals and leading people to them? Are you organized and efficient and easy to work with? We’ve got a great opportunity waiting just for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manages 2 Spine Centers (Indianapolis and Mooresville hospitals) – interventional spine procedure centers
- Manages Spine Triage – multispecialty program for assessment of acute back and neck pain
- Provide management oversight to the daily operations and implementation of strategic and operational plans for site location (s)
- Provide assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the practice activity while promoting collaboration among all members of the health care team.
- Work jointly with Operations Director in the operation of the practice site in responding to both clinical and managerial needs.
- Prepare, manage and control budget.
- Monitor and analyzes any variances.
- Oversee staffing, interviews, performance appraisals and creates an atmosphere and conditions that are conducive to, and foster, motivation of employees.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Experience with spine procedures/pain management programs
- Interact with others in a calm, friendly and caring manner.
- Active listening skills and empathy toward others.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Follow well-defined instructions and comply with regulations, standards and procedures.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Proficient computer skills.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
5-10 Years Experience
Certification(s): Registered Nurse