The Clinic Manager will function in a strategic leadership position that will help manage the overall clinical operations of our Neurology Practice, ensuring a vision and strategy for future growth.
This Clinic Manager also provides expertise and leads by example to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Oversees and directs the day-to-day functions of the clinic staff and its programs and activities to insure compliance, efficiency, and patient satisfaction.
- Helps establish/implement goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and systems for the assigned clinical areas.
- Manages staff performance and evaluations including supervising, coaching, and disciplinary action for front office and clinical staff.
- Monitors and controls clinical expenditures to remain within budget.
- Addresses issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients and seeks out appropriate leaders or partners to problem solve and process improve.
- Helps fiscal management and other administrative staff to develop/implement cost efficient policies and procedures for all clinic areas, as well as billing, insurance, fee schedules, credit/collections, purchasing, and space planning.
- Assists with interviews, hires, and training of the new staff.
- Graduate from a recognized training facility for medical assistants, and course?work in healthcare office management are preferred.
- 5 years of clinical experience in a medical office setting is required.
- 2 years in a clinical management position is required.
- CPR Certification is required.