Less than 5 years experience • Business Services
A registered nurse who manages the oncology centers. Responsible for implementing an integrated outpatient nurse navigation program. Assists in developing philosophy, goals and objectives that meet clinical, financial and regulatory requirements.
Key Position Qualifications
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing required.
- Current Pennsylvania Registered Nurse License or eligible for immediate PA licensure.
- Minimum of 3 years Oncology nursing experiencerequired.
- Previous nursing management experiencepreferred.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written skills required.
- Current CPR/BLS and ACLS Certifications required.
- OCN Certification required, or obtained within 18months of employment.