With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced O&P solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed customer service. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide. Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded and private label O&P devices, products and components, and provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. With nearly 160 years of clinical excellence and innovation, Hanger's vision is to lead the orthotic and prosthetic markets by providing superior patient care, outcomes, services and value. Collectively, Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day, helping people achieve new levels of mobility and freedom.
Could This Be For You:
Manage all operations of clinic employees including clinicians, technicians and administrative staff to achieve financial and clinical goals.
Depending on the operational requirements, size of the Hanger Clinic and, subject to limitations imposed by state and/or local law, this position may include some or all of the functions listed below.
- Manage clinic operations to ensure achievement of daily, weekly and monthly goals for sales, revenues, cash and accounts receivable.
- Maintain quality assurance programs to ensure patient satisfaction with clinic services.
- Coordinate sales and marketing plans to develop and enhance referral sources and expand revenue opportunities.
- Manage clinic expenses and materials to meet or exceed budget projections.
- Ensure bloodborne pathogen, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements and other safety and governmental regulations are adhered to.
- Ensure that all employees abide by the policies and procedures outlined in the Hanger Compliance Program and Code of Professional and Business Ethics.
- Ensure practice employees are provided with the resources and incentives to achieve the expectations of their position.
- Ensure accurate and complete documentation records are kept by all practitioners.
- Ensure that clinicians are providing direct patient care service for the treatment of Orthotic and/or Prosthetic conditions as appropriate.
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Five years of experience in the field of Orthotics and/or Prosthetics or related healthcare administration.
- Two to four years supervisory experience.
- Two to four years 3rd party billing experience.
- A valid driver’s license and driving record within the standards outlined within Hanger’s Motor Vehicle Safety Policy and Procedures.
Additional Success Factors:
- Strong interpersonal skills and supervisory skills.
- Strong understanding of financial and accounting practices.
- Competent knowledge of orthotics and/or prosthetics patient care management.
- Required to be proficient in Windows based office technologies (ex. Word, Excel).
- Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships.
- Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do, building lifelong trust.
- Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with everyone around you.
- Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding to change.
- Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for outstanding results.
Our Investment In You:
Employees working at least 20 hours per week are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays per Year
- Paid Vacation Time Off
- Paid Sick Time Off
- 8 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Floating Holiday
- Life Insurance
- Medical Flex Spend Account
- Dependent Care Flex Spend Account
- Free employee assistance program
- Full-time employees are also eligible for short-term and long-term disability insurance