Seeking a Client Transition Services Manager to manage a team of 12-15 Client Transition Managers to ensure consistency and quality for customers during the onboarding process. To be successful, your team needs to be successful. To help them you must be able to effectively coach, train and provide timely feedback to your team.
- Client Transition Services utilizes multiple metrics to gauge the health of the business. You will need to manage metrics for the team and the organization throughout the year.
- You must build & maintain effective relationships with sales, product and other internal teams.
- You will need to represent Voya with external customers as well, from Advisors & TPAs to plan sponsors.
- Utilize the RCPS-Root Cause Problem Solving Method within the CI management system to review operational activities and work processes and successfully implements necessary changes.
- Participates in and/or leads process improvement efforts.
- Guide the team towards both short and long-term objectives for the onboarding process.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- 5 - 10 years relevant work experience. Managerial Experience preferred but not required
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of the retirement services industry
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of the CI Management System is preferred
- College Degree is preferred but not required
- NASD Series 6 license required within 6 months of hire
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our c