Client Transformation Consultant II
5 - 7 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Project Planning and Coordination
- Manages the client implementation process as it relates to the service orientated deliverables including client/service team orientation and assimilation
- Develops and maintains effective, proactive relationships and communications with clients, third parties and ADP departments/associates to contribute to a successful overall client experience.
- Conducts project initiation activities.
- Establishes and manages activities towards project milestones independently or in conjunction withProject Manager, Relationship Manager, Service Manager and service team.
- Communicates continuously with clients, third parties, service team and ADP Project Managers regarding project status as necessary to ensure all assigned tasks are completed according to schedule.
- Maintains milestones and project status in ADP Project Management Applications.
- Overcomes client and internal obstacles to timely project completion, and coordinates with other departments as necessary to obtain objectives.
- Participates and leads formal transition to service in coordination with completion of technology, connections and service/client readiness
- Applies implementation process methodology in furtherance of business objectives.
- Manages implementations for specific/specialized process, procedures by working with the client to implement solutions that directly impact the entire client organization while supporting ADP’s outsourced, HR, Benefits and/or Payroll solution.
- Analyzes existing client process and administrative practice, systems, carrier/third party requirements regarding exchange of critical client data, operational needs, etc. in order to counsel client in the functional process design and/or system configurations/integrations and/or service team adaptation of client’s needs.
- Maps client to ADP process standards and determines in collaboration with client, "RM, Service Manager how to manage, handle process exceptions that fall outside of ADP standards and/or best practice.
- Works with the Compliance / Legal team to provide guidance to the client. May require developing formal communication to the client regarding the compliance inquiry.
Transition to Service
- Oversees integration to both ADP and Non ADP systems and ensures service team has online/web access and contingency plan for connections/integration.
- Assesses the ideal transition method.
- Guides client and/or team on functional design and integration into client’s infrastructure and adaptation of ADP’s administrative standards and best practices.
- Monitors system testing during conversion ensuring accuracy.
- Monitors clients first live processing and oversees the account until they reach ‘steady state’.
- Coordinates with the ADP team if the clients are struggling with service model adherence or tools. (e.g. processing timelines, ongoing communication of changes, etc.)
- Ensures client has a successful ‘first processing’ for event driven activities such as
- 1st quarter end
- 1st year end
- 1st Open Enrollment
- Consulting Skills and Consulting Services
- Identifies needs and delivers professional consulting services (potentially fee-based) to client including one or more of the following:Oversee Creation of complex custom reports.
- Configures ADP services or joint administrative process to meet client and ADP requirements by understanding the Client’s internal business needs and aligning that with ADP standards. , The Consultant then makes recommendations to meet needs/requirements above and beyond ADP standards which may involve engagement of professional services or other ADP business units.
- Provides business process re-engineering recommendations required to achieve a successful conversion and transition to service/outsourcing relationship.
- Designs and delivers ADP standard processes and best practices along with tools and/or databases to support successful transition to service and migration to steady state.
- Undertakes special projects related to implementation and or transition to service.
- Consults with Client to understand training requirements, aligns with standard client training plans, works withRelationship Manager to outline additional needs above standard to meet Client needs.
- Manages assigned business through internal systems. Recommends modifications to client implementation time tables based on client or ADP business needs.
Other duties as assigned
- Maintains and expands knowledge / proficiency on function, service model, products, services, and best implementation practices industry-wide.
- Recommends product and service changes to further business development and optimize client satisfaction. ( e.g. Standard Operating Procedures, Company Operating Procedures, Best Practices, Compliance Guideline,doc)
- Provides functional, subject matter expertise and technical guidance to less senior Implementation associates.
- Participates in task forces and stretch assignments
- Participates in local activities such as User Groups, Information Sessions, Sales Meetings and all other appropriate activities.
- Mentors, coaching, training and providing functional support and technical guidance to less experienced implementation consultants.
- Mentor new and less senior Client Transformation Consultant associates.
- Provide leadership, guidance and direction to team members in absence of manager.
- Participate in special projects, task forces and stretch assignments as required.
- At higher levels may be asked to generate new business leads by updating existing clients on new features and enhancements.
- Over 5 years of successful work at Consultant II or equivalent level.
- Bachelor Degree
Req Number: 157302