Implement and maintain the technology required to support Epic Client system components and nurse call functionality, as assigned. Perform systems integration and enhancements to maintain or improve high levels of system performance, interoperability, and availability of the operating platforms in support of the organization's computer applications and in conjunction with the overall goals and objectives. May assist end users with problem resolution and increase their knowledge of system processes.
- Minimum of three years of information technology experience to include multiple operating systems, multi-tier applications, databases, spreadsheets, word processing and data communication required.
- High school education or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in computer science, management, information systems, or related field OR equivalent combination of education/experience combined (One year of education equals one year of experience) required.
- Microsoft MCP, MCSA or Citrix CCA, or equivalent certification required.
- Epic Client Systems Administrator or Connexall Systems Administrator certification required.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with strong customer focus required.
- Software/hardware troubleshooting and configuration for servers required.
- Server operating system knowledge, Active Directory account management and security,
backup and restoration principles, and Data Center installation processes required.
- Knowledge and application of Active Directory required.
- Ability to be on-call 24/7 as required.
- Experience in system or network engineering, experience with multi-server and multi-protocol environments, and Active directory (AD), Citrix, and VMware preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management, information systems, or related field
- Experience with PC operating systems, networking principle and theory preferred.
- VMWare, Citrix, Exchange, Sharepoint, SQL, Oracle, SAN, server blades experience preferred.
- Internet Information Services (IIS) skills preferred.