ADP is hiring a Client Support Tax Consultant. In this position, you'll work to become a trusted advisor to solve clients' critical business challenges, leveraging your ADP product expertise.
Unlock Your Career Potential: Customer Service at ADP. You make it happen by collaborating with clients and other ADP Associates and to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. You provide the accurate support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Serve as an expert in servicing ADP's most complex products/technologies
- Use specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise to service ADP's largest clients Interpret internal or external business issues and recommend solutions/best practices to ADP leadership and to clients
- Solve client problems; taking a broad perspective to identify solutions
- Work independently to resolve issues and provide solutions, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Share knowledge and best practices with less experienced Consultants and Specialists
- Work pro-actively with clients to provide information, best practices and training on ADP solutions.
- Proven ability to produce positive results
- A strong focus on Client Satisfaction in a relevant industry or as an HR/HRIS practitioner with systems experience is required
- Professional consulting experience or equivalent experience as a practitioner in a systems-related organization
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- 5years of experience in a customer service environment preferred
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred; equivalent in education and experience considered
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills, including sophisticated Human Capital Management areas (HR, Payroll, Tax, etc.) and software related information in both a classroom and in a hands-on environment
- The ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new and more complex situations Initiative to seek out answers, solutions, and positive outcomes for both the client and ADP
- Demonstrated organizational skills like the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Proficiency in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- A history of successful performance in one of the following operational, implementation or client service positions: Coordinator/ Specialist/ Tax Service Coordinator/Account Executive
- The ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently while making sound decisions
- Good knowledge of industry tools
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written including strong skills in persuasion and motivation.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.