The Client Support Partner role will be involved with the sales and support of Treasury Management products to high profile internal clients. The CSP III will assist high profile clients with routine sales inquiries; assist in the preparation of proposals and cross sells the existing client portfolio. Success in this role requires the ability to provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction. Critical attributes in this position includes having high attention to detail and timeliness and being able to provide accurate documentations; while thoroughly understanding our internal systems. '
Successful incumbents possess written and verbal communications skills, sales and relationship management skills, analytical and problem solving skills, as well as organizational and time management skills. Must demonstrate adaptability and flexibility in process, technology and industry.
Essential Job Duties
- Coordinate execution of all necessary implementation agreements, contracts, and documents
- Submit paperwork and communicate back to the client on status of implementation
- Identifies diagnoses and resolves client issues; engages business partners and communicates with customer, TM Sales Officer and/or Relationship Manager.
- Proactively identifies, evaluates, recommends and implements changes to operational processes/procedures resulting in departmental efficiencies.
- Serve as a point of escalation on behalf of the client to ensure timely issue resolution
- Identifying cross sell opportunities that will benefit our existing clients.
- Work with vendors when applicable for third party services
- Must be able to independently manage workflow and expectations of the role with little oversight.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Business professional with integrity, trustworthy, honest and able to handle confidential information.
- 5-8 years Treasury Management experience
- Extensive knowledge of Banking and Treasury Management
- CTP Certification