Client Support Manager
Less than 5 years experience •
CLIENT SUPPORT MANAGER
The Client Support Manager is responsible for planning and directing the activities of the Client Support team. The position will provide leadership and staff development to ensure issues experienced by clients are addressed effectively. The Client Support Manager is also responsible for ensuring that alert handling for all technology degradation and outages are handled and proactively communicated through resolution.
- Manage team of 5-7 Client Support Specialists
- Coach, develop, and support team members to ensure on-going development and high performance.
- Ensure departmental metrics are achieved and/or exceeded and report performance.
- Manage adherence of team processes, policies, and procedures. Regularly evaluate procedures for relevancy.
- Work with the Account Management and Professional Services teams to ensure client requests are handled effectively.
- Participate in advanced technologytroubleshooting and work with 3rd party vendors to resolve issues.
- Create and oversee the execution of a development plan to automate manual operational tasks/activities
- Handle support escalations to drive issue resolution, internally and client facing.
- Work with peers to ensure the timely resolution of support cases and customer escalations.
- Support new product roll outs and technical training of client facing teams (Client and Technical Support, and Implementation).
- Manage Guest Acquisition (Data Entry) Fulfillment.
- 4 yeardegree (Business or Computer Science a plus)
- 3+ years of experience managing a customer-facing SaaS support staff
- Proficiency in Windows operating systems and Windows based applications and services
- MS SQL Server, XML experience a plus
- Proven ability to analyze, troubleshoot and multi-task
- Basic understanding of HTML a plus
- Strong organization, communication and time management skills
- Project Managementexperience a plus
- Experience with email marketing Deliverability a plus