We are seeking a service-oriented and self-motivated professional to join our IT support team. This is a technical role for a Client Support Engineer. The Engineer will provide pre- and post-sales decision support to our (B2B) customers. The Engineer will develop strong knowledge around our “tech stack” including frameworks, front and back end solutions, encryption methods, and so on. Strong document and process management, coordination, and communication skills are required. Additionally, they will be the technical liaison for internal stakeholders, such as the Engineering, Sales, and Field Service teams, and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a deep understanding of Clear Labs system architecture.
- First line support from our Field team to escalate customer issues to the appropriate team (DevOps, IT, Automation, Science, etc).
- Creation and improvements of Customer IT-to-IT documentation.
- Document and manage Customer IT environment.
- Manage Customer IT-to-IT relationship including meeting with Customer IT teams to explain product functionalities and technical details.
- Provide level 2/3 internal support to other departments and remote employees.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field preferred.
- Certifications are preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years of experience interacting with (B2B) customers on both a technical and non-technical level.
- 5+ years of experience working at a technical capacity.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
- Familiarity with Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems.
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance
Lunch onsite 5 days a week