We’re built on strong partnerships with Dealers—it’s what lets us establish truth and transparency with consumers in the car buying process. Our hungry, quality-focused Dealer Services Team is looking for ambitious hires to cultivate new relationships, maintain existing partners and ensure our customers get the best service available.
We are looking for Client Success Managers in major metropolitan markets who will be responsible for developing and training TrueCar Certified Dealers to increase their participation and success with our program. These newly created positions will report to the District Service Manager. This is a great growth opportunity for a self-motivated, account executive professional looking to grow his/her career with a rapidly growing digital-automotive company.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Build and grow long-term, trusting relationships with a range of contacts at assigned dealerships (buyer/signer, implementer, stakeholder, etc.), including the highest level in each organization (e.g., General Manager).
- Consult with customers to maintain up-to-date understanding of their business needs, goals, and objectives.
- Ability to articulate, communicate and train the full suite of TrueCar Services.
- Experience in both sales and the presentation fee’s or subscription rates is a preferred requirement. The Service Consultant will be required to interpret and deliver new rates on a monthly, quarterly or Bi-Annual basis to their assigned market and dealer customers. (25%)
- Interpret and deliver monthly TrueCar reporting and analytics to explain dealer’s performance, optimization issues, and best practices to the customer in the context of their business goals and market trends.
- Train customers to use core TrueCar services and Affinity Partner Programs; Utilize District Managers and other business unit specialists for advanced service training when needed. (Dealer Support, Market Managers, Training Managers.)
- Compile and share relevant reports or documentation related to the customers’ business and performance with TrueCar as it relates to their business for the benefit of customers and sales and business development.
- Serve as a first point-of-contact for dealer issues; diagnose and resolve customer concerns.
- Effectively manage the progress and results of customers assigned and work with sales and business development leadership to contribute and manage actions according to account strategy.
- Minimize churn across assigned Dealers
- Determine the right frequency to meet with all assigned customers based on developed dealer plan(s), each customer’s individual needs, as well as prioritization across all customers. Minimum visit requirement is once monthly for assigned dealers with in your region.
- Escalate risks or roadblocks for a customer; work with District Managers, Dealer Support and Leadership to resolve.
- Provide accurate and complete documentation in SalesForce.
- Consistently meet goals and objectives; foster high standards within the team.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- High School Diploma or GED required, BachelorDegreepreferred
- 4+ years’ in sales or equivalent experiencerequired; advertising sales or training management experiencepreferred
- 5+ years’ of sales account management or like experiencerequired; online or automotive experience strongly preferred
- Experience managing, meeting and exceeding goals and objectives
- Demonstrated proficiency with communication skills (written, verbal and presentation) required
- Willing and able to travel as needed and required (up to 50% day and overnight trips)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Automotive Industry Experience