Paycor, Inc. is seeking a client-focused, highly energetic, and experienced individual to join our team as a Client Success Manager (CSM) responsible for strategically managing and expanding a portfolio of our highest revenue, most complex clients. This leader will have accountability for communicating regularly with client executives to enhance satisfaction, defining and executing growth and retention strategies, conducting periodic performance and business reviews, setting and managing client expectations. He/she will be able to think strategically and execute tactically. The ideal candidate will be customer-focused, detail oriented, articulate and credible with the ability to instill confidence in clients' most senior leaders.
As part of the Client Service Support integrated team, the Client Success Manager requires proven matrix-management skills and facilitation with other internal cross-functional groups. This individual will work closely with Sales teams to make a direct impact on achieving Paycor's financial targets. To that end, the Customer Success Manager must approach the customer experience as an ever-improving initiative. The ideal candidate will deliver new process efficiencies, services and increased revenue opportunities, and identify key drivers for driving client loyalty and retention.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with clients' executive sponsors and operational partners to prioritize attainment of mutual business goals and success criteria
- Identify opportunities to expand Paycor's product and services footprint for the client; collaborate with Sales to drive expanding revenue within client base
- Successfully identify barriers to renewal and, at times, negotiate pricing details
- Advocate for the client; Provide updates to internal cross-functional partners (Product Management, Product Development, Sales) on clientperspectives, risks, strategic insights, issue resolution activities, executive briefings, and requests
- Possess a strong understanding of Paycor's product roadmap as well as industry trends and best practices; be able to articulate how both align with the clients' strategies and desired business outcomes
- Identify key changes in clients' business which impacts the delivery of Paycor's products and services
- Prepare and lead executive business reviews, proposing creative solutions that pro-actively address critical success issues
- Ensure clients are maximizing Paycor's technology solutions and service offerings to maximize their own effectiveness and productivity; Help clients understand gaps and the benefit of engaging fee-based resources to help further their businesses
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 4 year degree in Business Administration or related field
- At least 10 years client relationship management experience; including managing a book of business made up of enterprise (complex) clients
- Experience with Human Capital Management and/or Payroll applications strongly preferred
- Strong management and business skills required, along with a proven multi-year track record in driving add-on business as an individual contributor
- Demonstrated leadership in managing customer relationships for a managed services and or SaaS organization
- Proven effectiveness in influencing C-suite executives; Desire and ability to negotiate and communicate with clients
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct presentations in a large group
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Organized with exceptional follow through
- Experience with SalesForce.com and/or client management analytics software preferred
- Ability to travel up to 60%