As a Client Success Manager, you will be responsible for CX program retention, client satisfaction, and organic business development of client relationships within a specific program or account. You will manage the client day-to-day as primary point-of-contact and has responsibility for client relationship. In addition, you will leads strategic account/program roadmap for assigned clients.
1. $2M-$5M in revenue
2. Number of accounts may vary (from 1 to 10)
3. Number of programs can vary (from 1 to 10)
Reporting and Working Relationships
· Reports to Client Success Director, or in some cases directly to Client Success Practice Leader/VP
· May have direct reports
· STRATEGIC ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT – 30% of time spent: 1) Secures renewal of existing sold business for assigned accounts. 2) Leads strategic plan for assigned accounts. 3) Grow relationships outside the day-to-day client contacts. 4) Ensures that thought leadership and new product and service offerings come to life for clients. 5) Identifies growth opportunities and involves appropriate AMs and solution support staff to build MCX business. 6) Implements strategies to increase value and ROI for clients.
· CLIENT MANAGEMENT – 35% of time spent: 1) Researches client organization key business requirements (KBRs) and how MaritzCX can address them. (2) Develops a relationship of competence and trust with main client contacts. (3) Meets regularly with clients, formally and informally to identify future needs. (4) Leads internal client team. (5) Supplies client input for developing new CX products. (6) Conducts and records regular quality reviews with client.
· OPERATIONS AND TEAM OVERSIGHT – 20% of time spent: (1) Manages according to MaritzCX’s Quality Management System. (2) Promotes teamwork and acts as team leader. (3) Works collaboratively across functional areas outside of direct team. (4) Provides coaching and performance feedback for team members. (5) Supplies team members with clear, concise, and complete specifications. (6) Assists in designing a complete plan for all projects.
· FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT – 15% of time spent: 1) Develops a thorough understanding of all costs and assumptions made during the bidding of each project to arrive at pricing recommendations. 2) Monitors project costs and takes appropriate steps for cost overruns. 3) Responsible for effective change management and purchase order alterations. 4) Provides ongoing forecast of revenue and costs at project level.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience managing projects and client relationships
- Ability to grasp new technology platforms and quickly understand how to use and manipulate new technology
- Experience with software implementation
- 3+ years of Customer experience (CX) knowledge
- 3+ years of Client relationship management experience
- 3+ years of experience with the application of software or technology that transforms raw data to summarized reports/dashboards