Requisition Number: 71284
Be a part of the future
Cloud and XaaS solutions are leading IT industry growth and require a new client engagement model spanning marketing, sales, services and client success. Do you have what it takes to be part of a new high-performance team that is focused on helping our client’s adopt Insight’s leading solutions and maximize their business outcomes?
As a Client Success Manager in our new Client Success organization, you will play a key role by being the “voice of the customer” as they adopt our XaaS solutions. You will be involved in various activities to ensure your portfolio of clients are achieving their business outcomes by successfully adopting and expanding their use of our solutions. From monitoring and evaluating their usage, to spotting and remediating roadblocks, to recommending governance programs and launch assist services, you will work closely with your clients’ key stakeholders as well as Insight’s internal teams to drive our mutual success.
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Ensure clients are properly on-boarded and derive maximum value from their investment in Insight.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your clients and help them progress through the most advantageous adoption of our solutions.
- Provide post-sales strategic guidance and recommend additional initiatives to continue improving the client’s technology experience.
- Be the “voice of the customer” by introducing client stakeholders to Insight’s leadership team and conducting monthly or quarterly business reviews.
- Analyze consumption and usage data to identify potential gaps in adoption and evaluate their performance against Insight’s client health components.
- Develop and provide actionable recommendations to increase adoption, and work closely with Insight Adoption Specialists to provide success workshops and adoption “accelerators.”
- Use and evolve Insight’s client success playbook and identify retention and growth best practices that can be fed back into the client success organization.
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- A solid understanding of new client engagement models and how they are being used to ensure client loyalty in cloud and XaaS environments.
- In depth knowledge of how companies are using technology to enhance customer engagement, improve the experience of their workforce, and optimize the operations of their IT infrastructure.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical concepts and influence decisions across all levels of stakeholders
- Strong project management and organizational skills with a good understanding of IT operations
- Ability to collect, analyze and present metrics and other success factors in a succinct and compelling manner
- The ability to lead and be a team player across dynamic environments and cross-functional groups of teammates and client stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, MIS, or other technical discipline from an accredited university
- 5+ Years of experience in post-sales customer-facing positions (professional services, IT consultant, program manager, or similar role that focused on client success)
- Strong technical background in connected workforce technology, cloud services, and data center infrastructure (Technical certifications preferred).
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Global provider of Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations of all sizes
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the CRN Solution Provider 500
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona; now celebrating our 30th anniversary and operating in 20 countries
- $6.7 billion in revenue for 2017
- 8,000+ teammates worldwide working with 5,300+ partners
- 2017 Arizona's Most Admired Companies (AZ Business Magazine), #7 2017 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 IBM Geography Excellence Award as the Top National Strategic Business Partner in North America, Microsoft's largest global partner
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Tempe, AZ ||